Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dating Advice

From all the ladies in my singles group:
Forget about men, what you need is girlfriends

From the lady who sits at my table where I go swing dancing:
Show some skin, wear a low cut blouse and show them off. Flaunt em and you’ll get asked to dance more often.

From my oldest daughter, Christine:
Don’t give up. There’s a whole bunch of lonely men out there. A lot of them work at Walmart.

From my sister Sharon:
1. Don’t talk about your cat.
2. Men want to talk about themselves so ask a lot of questions.
3. Don’t act intelligent, men hate it when you are smarter than they are.

From my daughter Sandy:
Don’t date. You will be happier alone.

From my X:
Don’t pick up men at the flea market. They only want your tools.

From my youngest daughter:
Don’t marry the first man you date.

From my sister Sharon:
Don’t sleep with a man on the first date. That never worked for me.

From my co-worker Carole:
Make sure he has a good relationship with his mother

Note to self:
Make sure he doesn’t live with his mother.

From co-worker Dianne:
Stay off of the internet!!!

From co-worker Jonathan:
All men are pigs. The nice ones just wait longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment